Advance your English language skills
The Certificate I in EAL (Access) is designed for people that wish to develop general English language, literacy and numeracy skills to effectively participate in the Australian community.
This course will help you improve your English speaking, listening, reading and writing skills, which are essential to work or study in Australia. On completion of this course you will be more confident with your English skills in everyday life and learn how to communicate in the workplace.
During the course you will:
- Learn to participate more effectively in the community
- Improve your chances of getting and keeping a job
- Boost your confidence and self-esteem
- Learn in a friendly and supportive environment
- Improve your language, reading, writing and numeracy skills
- Make new friends and expand your social network.
Choose from a number BRACE training courses in industry areas including:
- Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways
- Individual Support
- Health Services
- Education Support
- Skills for Education and Employment
Offered at these sites:
44-48 Robinson Street
Postal Code: 3175
Telephone: 03 9767 6900
Cnr Boulton Street & Springvale Rd PO Box 366
Postal Code: 3177
Telephone: 03 9548 0066
This training is delivered with funding from the Victorian and Commonwealth Governments. Eligibility criteria apply or training is offered on a fee for service basis. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. RTO Code: 3621