Advance your English language skills
Certificate I in EAL (Access) is designed for people wishing to develop general English language and literacy and numeracy skills and knowledge to effectively participate in the Australian community.
The course will help you improve your English speaking, listening, reading and writing skills which are essential to work or study in Australia. On completion of this course you will be more confident with your English skills in everyday life. The EAL course will help you better understand the basics and teach you how to apply this knowledge in life and in the Australian workplace.
During the course you will:
- Learn to participate more effectively in the community
- Improve your chances of getting and keeping a job
- Boost your confidence and self-esteem
- Learn in a friendly and supporting environment
- Improve your language, reading, writing and maths skills
- Make new friends and expand your social networks.
Choose from a number BRACE training courses in industry areas including:
- Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways
- Individual Support
- Health Services
- Education Support
- Skills for Education and Employment
Offered at these sites:
44-48 Robinson Street
Postal Code: 3175
Telephone: 03 9767 6900
Cnr Boulton Street & Springvale Rd PO Box 366
Postal Code: 3177
Telephone: 03 9548 0066
This training is delivered with funding from the Victorian and Commonwealth Governments. Eligibility criteria apply or training is offered on a fee for service basis. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. RTO Code: 3621