Gain valuable skills in a safe environment
If you are a person with an intellectual disability then our Certificate I in Transition Education might be the right course for you.
Help you to find your pathway
Help you to get a job
Help you to learn new skills
Lead to further study.
Our students enjoy many exciting and engaging activities including excursions, industry visits and the opportunity to explore their own creative interests such as craft or art.
The course is tailored to each students individual learning needs and is designed to:
- Enhance self-confidence and resilience
- Improve reading, writing and communication skills
- Investigate options for further training, work or community activities
- Encourage community participation
- Improve travel, orientation and mobility skills
- Use technology for a range of purposes.
- Open or supported employment
- Further training/education
- Work experience or volunteer work
This training is delivered with funding from the Victorian and Commonwealth Governments. Eligibility criteria apply or training is offered on a fee for service basis. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. RTO Code: 3621