Improve your skills for work or study
To overcome barriers to employment
To get a job
To learn new skills
Identify qualifications needed to reach your employment goal
During the course you will:
- Explore employment options
- Gain an understanding of the local job market
- Improve your employability skills
- Identify individual strengths and areas of development
- Learn effective employment communication skills
- Gain awareness of Australian workplace culture
- Enhance your self-confidence and resilience
- Improve your reading, writing and communication skills.
The course is tailored to the learning needs of each individual, and is designed to support those who would like to secure and maintain employment.
With a creative approach to learning we ensure students enjoy many exciting and engaging activities including excursions, industry visits and the opportunity to learn from industry guest speakers.
The program includes 400 hours (40%) of practical work experience and workplace observation.
Offered at these sites
Franskton Training Services
Level 2, 54-58 Wells Street
Postal Code: 3199
Telephone: 03 9781 3388
44-48 Robinson Street
Postal Code: 3175
Telephone: 03 9767 6900
Cnr Scott Parade & Havelock Street, Ballarat VIC
Telephone: (03) 4333 0101