Great building block to higher-level qualifications
This qualification is suitable for people who require a pathway into employment or vocational training, any individual who requires improvement on their reading, writing, numeracy, oral communication and learning skills, and entry level digital literacy and employability skills.
This qualification is designed for individuals who require further foundation skills development to prepare for workforce entry or vocational training pathways.
During the course you will:
- Improve your digital literacy skills
- Learn to use digital technology in the workplace
- Interact and work effectively with coworkers
- Learn to read and respond to information and documentation shared in the workplace
- Learn effective employment communication skills
- Improve your reading and writing skills
- Learn different approaches to respond to everyday workplace challenges
- Improve your numeracy skills and understanding of numbers.
Choose from a number of BRACE training courses in industry areas including:
- Individual Support
- Health Services
- Education Support
- Children's Services
- Community Services
Level 2, 54-58 Wells Street
Postal Code: 3199
Telephone: 03 9781 3388
This training is delivered with funding from the Victorian and Commonwealth Governments. Eligibility criteria apply or training is offered on a fee for service basis. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. RTO Code: 3621