Certificate II in EAL (Access) 22251VIC
Enhance your English skills. This course is suitable for people who come from a non-English speaking background and would like to improve their English language skills, including reading, writing,
listening and speaking.
ABOUT THE COURSE
- Learn to participate more effectively in employment, training and the community
- Improve your chances of getting and keeping a job
- Boost your confidence and self-esteem
- Learn in a friendly and supporting environment with professional trainers
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Fill in forms and write letters
- Prepare resumes and job applications
- Use technology such as computers
- Prepare for a job interview
The course provides people with employment and living skills, knowledge of Australian society and to be able to transition into work or further study.
Download Information Sheet